Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, February 9, 2008

CNY Happenings!!

This is the result of not blogging daily! Now have to do backdating....

Anyway, 6th Feb was New Year's Eve - aka Chu Xi. This night is a busy night as we need to start putting monies into ang pow and get ready for Chu Yi. Thought that little Arielle would be asleep by then and no one would disturb us in this "challenging mission". Alamak who knows, this little one is very very active! No matter how I tried to put her to sleep, she would wanna come down and walk around and be a kpo housekeeper!

Until suddenly, there was total silent and there, on one side of our bed, I found her sound asleep by herself! That was about 1.30am in the morning!

What an energetic BABY!!

07th Feb 2008


The first day of CNY! Was surprised that it was little Arielle who woke me up! Slept late into the night and was able to wake up about 7+ in the morning. Lucky thing XP was able to pet her back to sleep after her feed. Else I would have to start entertaining her from 7+.

She woke up about 2 hours later and it was in fact time for us to wake up to get ready for visitation. I was very happy to doll her up with all the nice CNY clothes from I have bought through BPs. Thanks to my good friend Wendy Tong who introduced me to this forum - SMH hee hee. She would be very happy if she is reading little Arielle's blog!

Today's dressing is in Chinese Qi Bao! And it's a red one to symbolise luck in this first day of the year. Heard from Wendy Tong that it's good to wear GREEN on the first day of CNY but Arielle's mummy hate GREEN and anyway by the time I know about it, it's too late to get one! Nevermind, let's not be so superstituous. RED is good too!

Hmm....my little girl does look GREAT in Qi Bao. Mummy doesn't have the figure to wear so all the nice clothings would be wore by my girl! She shall represent me hee hee!

After dressing her up, first destination is to her po po's house! Was trying to do some last minute homework by teaching her Gong Xi Gong Xi. Aiyah she just refused to learn. She does have her temper sometimes! Anyway from her po po's house, we started to go visitation together. Went to a total of 4 families, of which lao gong gong's house is the last stop! Again, little Arielle demostrated her tahanability by only sleeping about 45 minutes in the car. That time was about 4+ and counting backwards, she actually went without sleep for the past 6 hours! Steady siaz! Kids will always be kids, play will always come first! It's okie to go without sleep!

At lao gong gong's house, little Arielle was carried by Xiao Yi, the one who always wanted to have a girl but God just feel that boys are more suitable for her hee hee! So she would always grab the chance to play and carry little Arielle when she is around!

After steamboat dinner at lao gong gong's house, we sent my parents home and shortly after went back. It must have been tiring for her that little Arielle was knocked out a few minutes while on the way back home! Sleep early is a good way to end off the day, especially a hectic one!

8th Feb 2008

Day 2 of CNY was spent at Xiao Shu's house. As we did not manage to go to their place during Day 1. Today's dressing for little Arielle is pants suit! Traditional short sleeved top and long pants. Equally cute and adorable! And it's in my favourite colour - PINK!


6th Feb 2008
*Look at my sweet smile on Day 2 of CNY! Best look in my pink chinese traditional costum* - Uploaded on 13 Feb 2008



*Oh look at me in Daddy's sunglasses again! I am a modern baby! Dun play play!* - Uploaded on 13 Feb 2008

Just when we were about to leave Xiao Shu's house, little Arielle has a gift for them - a bucket of SHIT! Alamak, shitting in someone else's house is the most troublesome thing that could have happened! Well, only Shen Shen was happy as she views SHIT as GOLD! Hmmm like this also can right!

Anyway, after the clean-up, we had lunch at this miserable Kou Fu foodcourt. With only 2 stalls in operation. Ended up, we had to order KFC for lunch as we did not manage to eat much at the foodcourt!

Daddy has an appointment for mahjong at his friends' house! Took the chance to ask him and mummy to bring little Arielle along hee hee - so that she can go and collect ang pow! Oh no lah, I'm not so greedy! So that me and XP can rest a while....

There is one condition - we have to pick mummy up when she is done! Oh this is definitely not a problem! While driving them back home, little Arielle suddenly said 4 numbers in Mandarin - 1, 2, 4 and 5. Mummy was so excited that she immediately said that she is going to buy 4D!

Day 2 ended with a dinner at Bedok hawker center and it's again another boring one as there are a lot of stalls selling the same food! What to do, that's what happens during CNY! Give the hawkers a break man!

Oh yah before I end Day 2, must add in that little Arielle finally knows how to say ORANGE! She used to say APPLE for whatever round fruits that she sees hee hee!

9th Feb 2008

How fast time flies! Today is Day 3 of CNY. First stop is to settle our stomach first before going to my mama's house. Today's dressing is Korean Style for little Arielle! Again it's in PINK! Oh my! She looked so sweet. Hmm more and more resembling me leh....Cannot believe it hee hee. So touching to see your own child resembling yourself! Should go and dig out my childhood photos and post it here for comparison!

Saw one last strawberry in the fridge and decided to let little Arielle hold herself and eat it. This naughty little one really "shi huo". Found the strawberry sweet after her first bite and immediately continue munching it. One thing good about her is that she was willing to share when I asked her to let her gong gong and her daddy have a bite! At the end of the strawberry eating session, her whole dress was stained! Poor me gotta have a hard time washing the stains!


*See what have I got in my hand!* - Uploaded on 14 Feb 2008


*Huh still gotta listen to "lecture" first before I can eat??* - Uploaded on 14 Feb 2008


*I'm biting my strawberry already! Dun disturb me!* - Uploaded on 14 Feb 2008


*Yummy! The strawberry is GREAT!* - Uploaded on 14 Feb 2008


*Wow I have a big "car" leh! Do I look pretty in my Korean dress and LUV Bug shoes?* - Uploaded on 14 Feb 2008

Didn't really go visitation today. Went to Giant to stock up some groceries! Wow, first time I saw the carpark so packed siaz. Little Arielle was tired today. It was only 12+ in the afternoon and she is already sound asleep! Hmm also good for us cos we can enjoy some peace while having our lunch! Her timing was good! She only woke up when we are able to leave the place. After we reached mama's house, little Arielle grabbed the oranges and went Gong Xi Gong Xi with the oranges hee hee. Hmm think mummy's teachings is more effective!

Just had dinner - steamboat again! Had a peaceful one as little Arielle was fast asleep. She did not have a good sleep for the past new days until she hand panda eyes and believe me, it was very deep dark patches that she had underneathe her eyes! My God! Wonder when it would go away??

No comments: