Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Big Bump

It was about 2+am in the morning when I suddenly heard a loud "bang", followed by Little Arielle's cries. I woke up and saw XP carrying her up from the floor. Realised that she has rolled off the bed while XP went to the toilet. Immediately a big bump shown up on her right side of her forehead. She was crying so badly that I din know what to do. Tried to rub her bump for her but she kept pushing my hand away. I guessed it must have been very painful. Tried to pet her to sleep but she kept whining away. It took us more than 1 hour before she finally felt asleep. At that time, it was already about 3+am. Little Arielle always like to give me such "surprises"! She has been falling off the bed numerous times since she was a baby. Hopefully, this is not gonna make her "ben". Always felt guilty when she fell off the bed!

Woke up a few hours later and went over to mama's house. She specially went to NTUC to buy "zambak" to apply on her bump. Hopefully it would heal in no time!

No comments: