Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What's Wrong?

Was woken up by Little Arielle's cries this morning. Usually this does not happen to her. Gave her her pacificer and she quieten down a while but it was not long before she started to cry again. Best part is, she doesn't want you to touch her?? The only guess is that she is hungry. When I asked her if she is hungry, she din want to reply. Normal days she would tell me that she wants "Milk, Milk" if she is hungry. Anyway, just gotta make a guess! So XP quickly went to make milk for her. Well, she did finish her milk and was still a bit cranky. But soon, she was okie once she got into the car.


However, upon reaching my mama's house, she din want to be carried by my mama. After a while, then she was willing to be carried by her. And what happened yesterday happened today again, she was crying when we started to wave goodbye to her. Don't tell me it's gonna be like this every morning??

Was happy to see Little Arielle when we are home! I wonder if it is the habit of all kids to stand very near to the TV? They are literally just in front of the TV screen. I would have to shout out to get her to move back. If she doesn't budge, I would have to go forward to grab her! I thought if they are already of this age (16 months+), they should be able to see pretty far?? Have to remind myself to keep doing this otherwise, it would cause her to be short-sighted soon!

This little rascal don't know learn from who but she was happy saying "Aiyah" today and mind you, her prounciation is so accurate that you cannot miss it! She is very fast in picking up all these so called "you geng mei you" hee hee.

This little one was very tired today. Fell asleep at 9.30pm while we were still in the car. Thought that she would wake up when I put her down on her bed. She did not wake up at all. She was just irritated while I was trying to change her diaper as well as her pyjamas. After that was done, she was sound asleep. Hee hee, I can rest earlier tonight!

No comments: