Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, February 22, 2008

Good Caretaker is Important!

The same scene took place in the morning again. However, it was worst off as Little Arielle started to push mama away the moment she comes near to her. As usual, we just have to try means n ways to get her off the car. Hmm when would she understand?

Got news from one of my colleague ~ Tan Charlene that she is leaving the Board and today is her last day. She is relunctant to leave but there is no one to take care of her little baby boy = Childcare Problem. This is a common problem that working mothers face. It is not easy to get a good caretaker that gives 100% attention and care on the child. Hmm so I should be thankful to mama for giving me such support, else I won't be able to work and have more income to spend on my girl hee hee!

Brought Little Arielle home earlier than usual today as we din have dinner at my mama's house. She decided to do her "business" at night and she polluted the whole room. XP was back in time (as he went downstairs to wipe his precious car) to help her with the wash hee hee and she is ready for bed after that!

No comments: