Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, February 11, 2008

Cranky Day

It was the last day of my long weekend. Supposed to be having pre-V-Day celebration with XP but there was some last minute re-arrangement. Thus, the day was spent with Little Arielle instead.

Since it is the last day, gotta do up a bit of laundry first before we can go out and have fun. Half way through, I suddenly hear Little Arielle crying bitterly and quickly rushed out to see what has happened! Saw that she was being shut outside of our room and her 2 palms were all red! Found out that she went to touch the pail of dirty water and was spanked by XP. Quickly brought her to wash her hands and she was still sobbing in my arms. Hear liaoz heartpain siaz!

Immediately asked XP where did he spank her and he said that it's on her 2 palms and her face! Wat seh! I did not bear to hit her face and he did! Then he quickly said that it was very light and true enough, I did not see any 5 fingers marking on her face. Told him off immediately that he should never hit her on her face!

Can see that XP was also pretty mad at her as this is not the first time that she got scolding and spanking because of this. One thing about children is that they cannot remember the reason that they are being spanked!

All the teachings learnt from Jodie Froster seems to be erased from my mind. They all emphasize on "Ai De Jiao Yu" which doesn't seems to work in a typical Asian country?? Or is it because Little Arielle is too young to understand that and at this stage, beating is more effective? Well I do hope that I can put Jodie Froster's teachings into good use in time to come! Too much beating also make my hand pain hee hee and of course heart pain too!

No comments: