Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, February 25, 2008

Good Deal - Grab It Quick!

Well, checked my email again and there is no news of the photo shoot. I guessed no hope about that! Hopefully, can find more companies offering free photo shoot for kids! Best if they can consider using it for commercial advertisements hee hee!

Called Carrefour today with the intention to reserve 2 tins of Gain IQ. Eversince the rise in pricing for Gain IQ, my eyes will light up if I see any discounts for it. So lucky that we chanced upon the advertisement in Today's newspaper. There will be a $5 discount if we spent more than $60 in a single receipt for the advertised items. Yipee, Gain IQ is one of them! Selling price is at $48. If I get 2 tins, it would be more than $60 and thus I would be eligible for the $5 discount which means per tin is about $46. It's about $5 discount from the usual price. Every dollar and cents count in this Singapore society man! We actually made a trip down to Carrefour on Saturday but the milk powder was out of stock! Wonder how they do business? Knowing that the discounted price is so attractive, they should have brought in more stock! Anyway, the staff says that it would be available this evening. As I might not be able to make it, I was trying my luck to see if they allow me to reserve the items. It was a flat NO answer given and the reason given is because it's a promotional item. Well fair enough, I just have to cancel or postpone whatever appointment I have so that I can be present at the store to buy it.

At 6pm sharp, I cheong to Carrefour. Searched high and low but did not manage to find the milk powder. Thought that they might have displayed the items elsewhere. Instead of wasting time searching aimlessly, I managed to grab hold of one of the staff and checked it out with the person. This staff said that the items were out of stock! Huh! Isn't it supposed to come this evening?? The staff replied that all tins were all sold out when the stock came in today. Was not happy with such a reply as the discount voucher is only valid up till 26 Feb. The new stock will only arrive on 29 Feb which means I would not be entitled to the discount! Told the staff that I don't mind to pay for the items first and collect it on Friday. Luckily, I'm not the only one with the same request. The staff directed me to this cashier queue whereby there are already 2 persons in front of me performing this transaction. The lady directly in front of me purchased 6 tins! The auntie who processed her order had to make a mistake and caused some delay. Alamak! I was fortunate that this man queueing behind me is not in front of me. He is a hard nut to crack. He has 3 coupons so it means that he has to purchase min 6 tins to qualify for all the discounts. But he simply couldn't understand why he needs to purchase so many tins. I can't be bothered to stay on and listen to him. Just paid for my items and quickly cheong to XP's car cos he was waiting for me outside (he din park his car). Poor staff, must have taken some time to explain to tis "gu do" man!

Reached my mama's house and went to open the letterbox. Was happy to receive the T-Shirts that I have bought for Little Arielle. Gave the items to her and she still knows how to say "xie xie" to me hee hee. How sweet!

Alamak understand from mama that she shits 4 times today. She din shit yesterday so does it mean that she would have to shit more today? Is that what a normal baby is doing too? Doesn't seems to sound right to have so much output almost everyday. She doesn't shit that much during the weekend when she is with us! It's a waste of diaper and would she grow up if she keeps having so much output? Her gong gong thinks otherwise! He felt that all the nutrients would have been absorbed by the body, only bad things gets disposed out of the body. Hmm which is which?? Anyway told mama not to give her banana daily as I have read somewhere that it is not good for the body. Hopefully I can see some improvements!

This naughty little one became very sticky to her daddy! When we were about to sleep, XP was meddling with the pc and I was lying next to Little Arielle on the bed. Knowing that her daddy is not sleeping beside her, she actually stood up and kept shouting "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," ....non-stop until XP comes and sleep beside her. He kind of pet her to sleep and he tried to sneak off to the computer table, Little Arielle sensed that and suddenly stood up and called "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" continously until XP has no choice but to come to her! Only when he is sleeping beside her, only then she can sleep at ease!


No comments: