Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, February 16, 2008

What An Early Start!

Had reminded mama to wake us up at 5.30am today but she did not do so. As a result, we only woke up at about 5.45am. Why the need to wake up at this early time on a Saturaday morning. Well, it is to send one of my aunties as she is going back to Japan.

As usual, mama would start nagging, scolding and complaining that we are late cos we are supposed to reach the airport at 6am and she is very certain and confident that my aunties would be punctual. It did get me a bit irritated especially when I only had about 4hours of sleep the night before.

When we reached the airport, I was quite annoyed that the others are not there yet. In the end, we are still earlier by then even though we only reached the airport at about 6.15am.

Although it's that early in the morning, Little Arielle was already full of energy and really to "chiong" and play! I am okie with the idea of her running around the airport (T3) which is big and spacious. She had a good time there!

When it was about time to go, I wanted to carry her instead of letting her run around. However, she was not for the idea and started to use her "Tie Tou Gong" on me! What seh, must really siam when she is doing this as I kena once on my mouth and it really hurts! Naughty Arielle!

During the later part of the day when I was at my mama's house, she was taking out money and placed it on the table. Little Arielle took the note ($10 wor!) and asked my mama in Mandarin to give her (gei wo). Was so surprised that she said that. So my mom decided to give it to her!

We had breakfast at one of the kopitiam at Yishun because my parents wanna buy TOTO at one of the famous lucky betting station. Little Arielle was very naughty. She dig out the food that my papa gave it to her. It was egg. Seems like she doesn't like eggs as much as I do. But lucky thing she is not allergic to it! Got a shock when she had rashes when she first tasted eggs when she was only 9 months+ old. It was my papa's Lunar Birthday and mama made red eggs for him. Greedy Arielle wanna try and gong gong just gave a bit of egg yolk to her. Who knows she immediately had rashes all over her body! Felt so sad when I saw her in that state at that time and was very angry with my papa. They did not consult me before giving eggs to her. Eggs is one of the food items that would cause reaction in babies. I had wanted to only let her try eggs when she is 1 year old. That is when their body system is more ready to take in such food. PD advised me to let her try again before she is due for her 15 months jab as this jab consist of egg content. In addition, she gave me some calamine lotion to apply on her so that the itch will be less irritating.

Lucky for Little Arielle, I let her try eggs when she is about 14 months+. Thank God, she did not develop any reaction at that time and she managed to take the jab at 15 months.

Okie, back to what happened during the next part of the day. We were on our way back home, can sense that Little Arielle was pretty tired. But we decided to heed mama's advice to make her stay awake so that she can sleep at home. If she were to sleep in the car, she would be energetic the moment we reach home. It has happened a few times before so we already know her "pattern". Therefore we decided to make her stay awake. This is not really that easy as Little Arielle got frustrated when I did not allow her to lie on my body and sleep. I kept making her sit upright (so mean of me hor? but bo pian!). At times, I can see that she is dozing off while sitting upright. I would proceed to play and talk to her. Finally I have reached home and after a short while, I managed to pet her to sleep. This lasted for about 3-4 hours. I had a good rest too!

No comments: