Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh No I'm Late!

Well, kinda of guessed that I would be late today but just din wanna believe my sixth sense and refused to turn on my alarm clock! In the end, true enough, I was late for work! Just when I had to be early at work today for a special briefing that starts at 7.30am! Was glad that mom called us at 7am else I think I would probably sleep till 8+!

As the briefing is important, XP decided to drop me off in office first and he would send Little Arielle to my mama's house. Sounds like a perfect plan but what is lacking is a child seat! Had got a child seat from a colleague but just din install it in XP's car. Now that we need to use, I start to panic!

Was thinking to skip my briefing altogether but that does not reflect well on me! XP suggested to put Little Arielle on his lap while he drives which I straightaway rejected him as it is too dangerous to do it in this way. However, I have no time to sit there and think of solution. Just carried Little Arielle, went there the car and brainstorm for ideas there and then.

Then I just thought of putting her in the front passenger seat and put on safety belt for her. Although this is not the safest method, but at least it sure beats her sitting on XP's lap. Placed her in the front passenger seat after she has finished her milk. At that time, I have yet to reach the office.

She sat there quietly and was excited when she saw birds flying around. She did not move around and was happily playing with her caterpillar. When I reached the office, I quietly got off the car so that I will not catch her attention.

While in the midst of the briefing, I was still worried about the long journey that XP is going through with Little Arielle as I know it is very irritating to have a crying baby beside you while you are driving. Worst still, if the crying baby starts to move around. But I did not dare to call or sms him as I do not know if he is still driving or has reached the office. What I can do is to only wait for the briefing to end and quickly check with him on this.

First thing after the briefing is to IST him and was very glad to hear from XP that Little Arielle was very well-behaved throughout the journey. This really caught me by surprise as she was very active when I carried her in my arms in the car. He mentioned that she was looking at the scenery and birds until Fort Road where she dozed off. Hee hee thought that she would remain awake since she woke up later than usual. That eases my mind to hear that everything in fine! Moral of the story, dun geh kiang, must listen to sixth sense as it can be accurate at times! This is an expensive lesson that caused XP $4.50 for his erp gantry charges!!

Oh yah, almost forgot to report this! Signed up for the free photo shoot with NTUC. They would pick to see if you are the chosen one. If so and if the photos are selected, they would use it for their advertisements and posters. Wonder if Little Arielle gets the chance to go for the photo shoot. Shall wait for the good news!

Anyway, din bring Little Arielle home today as we need to reach the airport tomorrow to send my auntie off. Therefore, she would be staying at mama's house for a night so that she does not need to get up so early tomorrow! But we still went over to take a look at her at my mama's house. Heard my mom telling me that Little Arielle was very happy and excited to play with one of the neighbour's daughter who is about 4-5 years old. She was reluctant to come home and wanted to continue staying at her house to play. Mama had to coax her before she is willing to come back. Hmm is it really time to have a second one to keep Little Arielle company? Wonder what is XP's thoughts on this?

Anyway, see you tomorrow Little Arielle!

No comments: