Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good Night, Sleep Tight!

Was late to pick Little Arielle up as we went for our V-Day dinner. It was nothing expensive but I guessed it's the thought that counts!

Was 8+ when I reached my mama's house and this naughty little one is still so energetic! Was counting something and she kept coming over to disturb me! Got a bit irritated by her!

Was pretty tired and din wanna count further and decided to head home. It was already 10+ by the time I got into the car. Naughty Arielle suddenly use her head to knock against my mouth! Wat seh! That was painful lor! Scolded her immediately and she started to cry! Alamak scold a bit cry liaoz! Trademark of girls man!

But it was not long that I found her pretty quiet. Hee hee only realised that she has fell asleep in my arms! Shows that she is really tired! Good that the day ends early for her so that I have a bit of time to do my own things! Good nite folks!

No comments: