Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, February 17, 2008

When Will You Speak Proper Sentence?

Little Arielle had a good night sleep. Thus, she was up and awake at about 8.30am. Would have preferred her to sleep longer so that I can do my own things. But too bad, her eyes were already wide open!

Was busy doing something and this Little Arielle has to disturb me. In the end, she kena a few times of scolding and beating from me. This naughty one can really drive me crazy when she throws her tantrums!

Hee hee she learnt 3 more new words today - Nose, Lao Shu (Mouse in Mandarin) and Mouse. Well, when would you know how to speak proper sentences? Else Daddy will not allow you to go to school. You are his Xiao Bao Bei and he is afraid that if you don't know how to talk, you cannot tell us when you are being bullied in school! Hmm when would be the day??

No comments: