Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Little Arielle Doesn't Want ME!

This is one of the days when Little Arielle doesnt want me to carry her. It was pretty upsetting when it's your own child doing it to you! It was time to go home and most of the time, I would be the one carrying her and XP would be carrying the things that we need to bring home. When I stretched out my hand to carry her from my youngest brother, Little Arielle simply hit me. Tried the second time and the same thing happened. Her body was moving towards XP and she wanted him to carry her instead. XP had no choice but to carry her from "jiu jiu".

When we got into the car, I had to carry her over from XP as he needs to drive. Little Arielle started to scream and shout and din wanna come over to my side. We had to coax her and on her cd until she finally quieten down. Music theraphy is effective.



*If you can read, I can read too!* - Uploaded on 02 Mar 08



*I love to read!! You can see it from my expression!* - Uploaded on 02 Mar 08

No comments: