Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Missing Her!!

Today is the 1st working day for me after CNY. After a long break, it was pretty "bu se de" of me to leave Little Arielle with my mama. As I carried her in my arms, I wish I can hold her in this way forever!

But back to reality, I still have to let go and move forward with work. Singapore is a realistic country! Without money, nothing can be done. In order to give the best to Little Arielle, I just have to work hard for it!

Finally, the time comes to go home. As usual, Little Arielle would be very excited to receive us at the door! It is indeed a happy sight to see her! However tired we are, it simply vanishes upon seeing her!

After dinner at mama's house, it's time to leave. Little Arielle was pretty observant while she is in the car. Caught me by surprise when she suddenly points to the sky and said "Moon!" Thought that she is pulling my leg! When I check it out myself, oh mine, the moon is really there! Hmm so I guessed the belief of a baby born in the Year of the Dog is very alert is pretty accurate!

This naughty girl is always very mischevious today. She purposely go near the edge of the bed and I was so worried that she would slip and fall. Then she would stand there and start laughing loudly! Naughty little one!!

Alamak forgot to add in one important thing - that is, I have received the Levis jeans that I bought for Little Arielle! First thing is to quickly let her try on and hope that she can fit in because I bought a smaller size as the BP organiser mention that there is no bigger size for that particular design I like. Was crossing my fingers and hope that she can fit in! Heng ah! Fits her nicely! She looked so cute in the jeans! Did not regret buying it at all! Along with it, I also bought her a denim skirt and Melody legging. Can't wait to doll her up!!

No comments: