Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Like More Friends!

Same as the past few days situation, Little Arielle cried the moment we drive off the car in the morning. We have already communicated to her while we are in the car that we are going off to work and we would be picking her up in the evening. She nodded her head and agreed with what we said. However, the moment mama comes near the door, she grabbed us tightly and did not want to let go. I would love to bring her along but in reality, I can't. Luckily, it only took her a while to go back to her normal self.

As a working mummy, what is sad is that you would not be able to grow up together with your child. What Little Arielle does, learn and said during the day is all told to me by my mom. I lack the opportunity to experience it myself. I guessed this is the kind of scarfice we have to make if we want to have an extra income.

Was told by my mama that Little Arielle enjoys playing with kids. She likes to go to one of my mama's neighbour's house whereby they have a girl who is about 4-5 years old. Once she is there, she doesn't want to come out. It happened again this evening. She was playing along the corridor when that little girl asks her to go and play in her house. Without second thoughts, she "chiong" straight to her house. Went to pick her after about 20minutes and she is still not willing to go home. Had to slowly coax her before she is willing to leave her house. Can see that she enjoys the company of other kids and is not stingy to share her things with them!

It is also very fun at this age of hers cos she understands what we are talking about. She was holding her milk bottle upside down and the water inside starts to drip. She can tell my mama that it's "shi shi". When mama asks her to go and take the cloth and wipe, she went to pull out a piece of tissue instead. She used that to wipe the floor and at the same time wipe the excess water off her bottle. So cute leh! She also know that her soiled diaper is smelly. When mama asks her to bring it to the kitchen to dispose it, she is clever enough to throw it into the dustbin. I would be laughing to myself if I were to see her in action!

Keep up the good work and hope that she picks up more skills in time to come!

No comments: