Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, March 1, 2008

1st Time On Board Bus No. 23

Mi first time? Of cos not! XP's first time? Definitely not! Little Arielle's first time? No lah! Huh?? Then whose's first time? Well, it's the 1st time the 3 of us are boarding Bus No. 23 together! Hahahahaha!

It was drizzling in the morning and XP has just polished his precious car in the morning so of course he would not let his "mistress" get wet early in the morning. Since there is no free parking available at my mama's house, he suggested to take a bus over.


*Alamak, mummy everything also wanna take! I'm just sitting in a bus she must also capture this moment!* - Uploaded on 02 Mar 08



*Hee hee, look at me! Like a agile little monkey leh!* - Uploaded on 02 Mar 08




*I'm happy performing my stunt!* - Uploaded on 02 Mar 08





*Wow, I'm fascinated by the vehicles outside!* - Uploaded on 02 Mar 08

New word that Little Arielle learnt on the bus: LOUSY. Forgot why I said this word but she picked it up immediately after I said it hee hee!





*Gong gong and po po's little darling* - Uploaded on 02 Mar 08

No comments: