Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Doing

I was very mad with Little Arielle today. Her actions were quick and she just grabbed the small packet of milo right in front of my eyes. What made me angry was that she went to squeeze the packet and milo was spilt all over my shorts. I spanked her hard with my bare hands. To make things worst, she went to grab other dangerous items on the table. I could not control and I immediately took the cane and beat her on her right arm. Din know that it would leave a mark there. Dun remember hitting her that hard.

Felt so guilty after that. XP kept mumbling that dun noe would be a permanent mark or not. Made me feel so bad and I quickly use lotion to rub on her skin. Hengz ah, the mark went off a few hours later....

No comments: