Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Her Rashes Status

Due to some work committments, I am unable to bring Little Arielle to the doc this morning. Thus, I can only call back every now and then to check on her status. Last update by mama at 5.30pm was that her rash was still quite bad. Told XP that we have to bring her to the doc tonight. I was quite reluctant cos I remembered that the doctor on duty tonight is the one that I dun like. But if her situation is bad, I just have to bring her there even though I din like her.

Went back immediately to fetch Little Arielle to the doctor. Ah, realised that her rashes have went off quite a bit. So decided not to bring her to the doctor and will monitor her situation again tomorrow.

Praying hard that it would go off totally tomorrow!

No comments: