Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, March 30, 2008

She Bit and She Fell

Huh? What does it mean? Well, it means she bit me and she fell off the bed!

What happened was this naughty one suddenly just grabbed hold of my hand and bit me real hard! I can see all her teeth marks on my arm and it turned red in a few minutes! Not sure if her gums are itchy or she just enjoys biting me! Hmm probably because I did it to her when she was young. Aiyah of cos it's the geh geh type lah, din really bite mah! Perhaps she remembered deep down in her!

After she is satisfied with her bite, she was rolling to and fro on the bed. Have already warned her to be careful as I saw her nearing the edge. Either she din understand me or she simply ignored me and the next moment, she was off the bed. Luckily XP was very near her and he managed to catch hold of her head. Thus, only her body was hurt. Else it would be disasterous again if she hurts her head! Aiyo, why is she so accident prone??

No comments: