Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, March 9, 2008

All Geared Up 4 Japan?

Well, not yet leh. Way to go....and not even half way there! Started to do packing of clothes for Little Arielle. Realised that she din really have much for her Japan trip. Trying to get more items from BP. The following are some of her barang barang for her Japan trip. These are all from BPs hee hee! Cheap, good and most important of all ~ Pretty! More BP items are on the way for her trip! Think her trip alone, I already spent more than $150 on her clothings! One lucky gal! Hengz that I am working else she would enjoy such luxury man!

*Wow, that's my Pink Cottage Knitted Sweater, Gymboree White Ladybird Knitted Sweater, Marie Knitted Sweater, Next Jeans and Disney Mickey Blue Pants!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08
*This is my White Minnie Mouse Tights, which would go very well with my mini skirts!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

*This is my Red Mickey & Minnie Sleepsuit and Piglet Sleepsuit. It's definitely gonna keep me warm in Japan!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

*Look at my Pink Minnie and Blue Mickey Sleepsuit! Nice mah?* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08


*Last but not least, my Green Pooh Bear Sleepsuit....* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

No comments: