Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So Early!!

Was sleeping soundly when I suddenly heard Little Arielle's voice. She sounded very awake and alert. I thought that I have overslept as so far the earliest time she has woken up is 6am+. I quickly put on my glasses and to my surprise, it was only 3am+. She told us that she wanted "milk milk" and XP went to make milk for her.

She must have been hungry as her last feed was about 7pm+. Din give her her next feed (supposed to be 10pm+) as she fell asleep at about 9pm+. Din expect her to wake up for milk. Luckily she went back to sleep after she finished her milk else I have to entertain her for the next few hours!

No comments: