Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's Frustrating

Night time is very precious as the hours are short. This is the time that I just wanna do my own things. Usually, I can only do so after Little Arielle is fast asleep. Not sure why these few days she is not sleeping at her normal sleeping time. She can stay awake as long as all lights are not off which can be as late as 12 midnight! It gets frustrating as I try to pet her to sleep. She would try to walk around even though she is on the bed. Next, she would try to disturb her daddy who is already fast asleep.

Had no choice but to use the cane as action speaks louder than words. She would cry for less than a minute and she is back to the same actions again!! Hmm probably I din hit her hard enough! Alamak!

In the end, we all had to sleep in together with her = No need to do things liaoz!

No comments: