Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Love Gong Gong!

I guessed this is what they say "yuan fen" ba or perhaps children nowadays are clever enough to detect who dotes them more.

My papa was carrying Little Arielle in his arms. Mama was just standing close to her and she already starts to stretch out her hands and push mama around. She can already sensed that she is there to carry her and because she din want my mama to carry her, she starts pushing her away. Next, she would put her head on my papa's shoulders.

Hahaha no wonder, her gong gong's heart will melt in her hands hee hee!

No comments: