Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, March 9, 2008

Celebration of WX's Birthday

His birthday is next Tue but we are celebrating it earlier.

*It's me with gong gong waiting at the void deck for the dowager (aka po-po), the crown price (aka WX) and the little prince (aka WJ). See how happy gong gong is!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

Had the celebration at Din Tai Fung. They claimed to be one of the top 10 restaurants in New York Times. This is my first time eating at this restaurant. I had my reservations as their menu and food looks boring!

*We are waiting for our turn. No. is 181 and the queue number board is flashing 179. Hengz ah, only 2 numbers in front of us!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08
*This is Little Arielle with her WJ "jiu jiu" - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

Well, indeed after the meal, my views were right. Their variety is limited and the filling of the items (i.e. xiao long bao and prawn shao mai) is the same leh. Dun like their food at all! This would be my first and last time in this restaurant!

*This is what I have ordered: Prawn Fried Rice* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

*This is what WX have ordered: Pork Chop Noodle* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

*This is what WJ, XP and nai nai have ordered: Pork Chop Fried Rice* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08
*This is what mama and papa have ordered: Prawn Dumpling Noodle* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08
*This is the so-called famous dish in Din Tai Fung: Crab Powder Xiao Long Bao. Hmm I dun find it fascinating....* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

*This dish taste very veggie leh: Veggie Xiao Long Bao. Hee hee lame right, veggie Xiao Long Bao of course tasted veggie. Hmm I dun like it!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

*This dish is similar to Xiao Long Bao, it's filling is exactly the same, just that it has 1 prawn on top of it!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

*This is one simple dish: Fried Cai Xin with Garlic. But the price is not simple!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08
*Another veg dish....* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

Though so, Little Arielle seems to be enjoying herself there. She has a bowl, fork and spoon to play with!
*Look at my innocent look! I'm only playing with my bowl and fork!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08
*I'm having fun, gong gong!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

Her gong gong gave her some noodle and rice in her bowl. Was not for the idea of her using the bowl as she has broken 2 previously in other restaurants. The fear is there. But she was obedient today. She quietly sat in her high chair and ate her food. Caught her picking up a strand of noodle with her fork and managed to put it into her mouth! That was only once but it was a good start! Next few moments was all using her hands to pick up the food hee hee! All her fingers were soiled with food crumbs!

*Haha, I'm laughing away leh....* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

*Oh, my food is finger licking good!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

*I'm a good girl! I will drink water after my meal!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

*Haha, caught in action! Being fed ice-cream by gong gong! Sinful food!* - Uploaded on 09 Mar 08

No comments: