Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, March 9, 2008

Chased Off the Bed!

As usual, Little Arielle din wanna sleep last night and was kicking around on the bed. Must have kicked XP real hard that he was very MAD. Brought her down to her own mattress and asked her to sleep there. She came crying to me wanting to come up to our bed. As I was not feeling well, I din bother much about her. But I remembered that she brought along her pillow and her bolster. Hahaha, she din forget about them! Sensing that I din carry her up, she ran to her daddy, carrying her pillow and her bolster. Daddy saw that she was very cute and let her come up the bed.

Hengz ah, she was cute hee hee else her night would be spent on her own mattress!

No comments: