Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, March 17, 2008

Kena Burnt!

Aiyah, who else but my xiao bao bei!! Got to know this when I am back at my mama's house. Was carrying her and I smell toothpaste somewhere on her body but it din occur to me that she has burnt herself. Mama din mention anything too until XP was playing with her and realised that her left hand looks weird. When we examined further, noticed that it's covered with toothpaste and the toothpaste has harden. Started to question my mama what has happened and she said that she went to touch the rice cooker and kena burnt on her left hand. Asked her why she din tell me earlier, she said that she was busi with other stuff and therefore has yet to inform me.

I was quite angry over it as there were quite a few persons around in the house and yet no one saw her going near to the rice cooker. I was also angry over the fact that she has placed the rice cooker in that spot which Little Arielle is able to reach easily. Now that the accident has occured, she said that she would shift to another place. I mean if you have young kids at home, you should have pre-empt all these and not leave such dangerous gadgets or appliances at a reachable location. If you really want to, for some reasons, then you should ensure that there is someone watching over her constantly since kids at such young age are very active. Lucky thing I dun have a maid, else I think my maid is sure gonna get it from me!

Aiyah dun noe lah, while I appreciate her help to take care of Little Arielle while I work, I get very angry when such things happen to my girl. You may say that it's accident but if you know that this particular item would cause some harm to kids, then you should take extra care to keep it out of reach. Sometimes, I still feel that it would be better for me to take care of my girl myself. In the event that something really happen, I only have myself to blame. But due to some reasons, I would still wanna continue with my job.

I should be bringing her to see PD tomorrow. Her fingers were red from the burn. So kelian leh. Think I should be able to claim something from her accident insurance too! Xianz....

No comments: