Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Membership

Nowdays being parents is really not easy. I have already starting planning for Little Arielle's primary school enrolment even though she is only 17 mths old. Hmm I guessed planning in advance is important although many would feel that I am KS. Well, what to do? Being in Singapore, all of us are brought up in this manner. For the sake of our child, we dun wan them to be left behind, we have to follow what the Romans do since we are in Rome.

The school that I wan Little Arielle to enter is Tao Nan Primary. This is one of the famous primary school in the east and naturally it would be very popular among those staying in the east. To give Little Arielle a better chance of entering into the school, we already started to check out what we can do. Hearsay from others that joining the clan is one of the possible ways to have a better chance of entering the school. This is because Tao Nan is supported by the Hokkien Huay Kuan. Therefore, XP went to check out more details from the clan.

Wat seh, wanna join in also not easy leh. 2 criterias to fulfill:

a. Applicant must be a Hokkien or the dialect group must be somehow related to Hokkien.
b. Applicant must get 2 exisiting Hokkien Huay Kuan members to sign on the form (something like sponsors, just that it's only the signatures that is required!)

Wat biangz! They can be so selective leh. On top of that, there would be a 1 time entry fee of $500 and yearly subscription fee of $24. I wonder if they have any facilities for us to use hor since we need to pay yearly subscription.

Today, through some contacts, I finally managed to get that 2 precious signatures! Will be submitting my application to them soon! Finally, can rest my heart at ease hee hee. Hmm if I have a 2nd one, then it would be worth the while cos $500 divide by 2 mah hahahaha!

At least she is 1 step closer to the school hee hee. Next you can see me volunteering my services liaoz. Noble parents hor!

No comments: