Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Takao's Wedding

He is one of my Japanese cousin who is the same age as me. We were pretty close when young and we often play together. Finally it's his turn to get married! I'm happy for him!

We attended his wedding dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Keppel Club. It was a small dinner function for our close relatives. The food was good and Little Arielle was enjoying herself.

She got impatient after a while and I had to bring her out. She had superb memory as she knows the way back to the restaurant. How did I know? Cos I let her walk on her own and she is able to walk back the same route to our table!

Wow, hopefully this good memory would follow her as she grows up!

No comments: