Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, March 2, 2008

My First Meal of Rice

Have decided to let Little Arielle try eating the same food as what we are eating. Today's dinner is the first time she is eating the same stuff as us!

Her gong gong has cooked brocolli with sliced pork, sweet and sour fish and corn soup. Little Arielle only had rice with brocolli, sliced porl and fish. I was the one who done the cutting of the food for her into small pieces so that it is easier for her to eat. Hmm felt so proud with my accomplishment hahaha!

Little Arielle took a while to eat. Probably she needs to adjust to the fact that she has to learn to chew her food now. She drank a lot of water! Not sure if it is because the rice is a bit dry (I did put some veg stock over it) or she is simply too thirsty?? She din finish the whole bowl of rice as mama said that I have given her too much!

But at least it's a good start!

No comments: