Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm on Front Cover!

That's me when I'm 10 months old!

That's me when I'm 15 months old!

That's me when I'm 17 months old!

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Discount Magazine Subscriptions - Save big!

Thanks to Mummy Ching & Mama Tong who "taught" me how to do it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a cute little girl!

Be famous @ www.FakeMagazineCover.com (500 more magazine templates to upload your photo to). You can even put your face on another person's body @ www.BodySwitcher.com before making fun parody magazines.