Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's Painful Hor!

Hmm realised that children has got "nua dai qing xiang". Little Arielle enjoys pinching people and she can do it using her fingertips. Discovered that this is the most painful way leh. Just kena today from her in the car. Was on the way back home with her sitting on my lap, then suddenly she starts to pinch my chest. Alamak this area has the least flesh and yet she can still manage to find something to pinch. Told her not to do it and this stubborn one pinched me again despite my scolding. Had to beat her before she stop pinching me!

No comments: