Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby Fair 2008 @ Expo

Well, need to do some walking to digest our food. Therefore, we have decided to visit the Baby Fair at the Expo. I never fail to visit such fair cos I have developed an interest in baby's stuff especially after Little Arielle is born.

Little Arielle was already fast asleep in her pram. It was quite disappointing as the fair had more insurance companies and slimming centres than any other things. The only item that has caught my eyes is a child seat by Combi. Wat seh that costs you $500 leh! But the seat is really comfortable! Hmm when will I find a good child seat for Little Arielle??

No comments: