Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, March 21, 2008

Fun in the Wild!

Had a meet up with some members from the CRV club. We met up at one of the famous prata near Yio Chu Kang for tea time. XP and I only had drinks as our stomach is still full of tim sum! Had to bring Little Arielle around as she starts to fidget in my arms after her feed. So lucky of her to chance upon a kiddy ride (a cheong Hello Kitty one leh!) This is a real cheap ride. Only cost me 20 cents compared to the one near Dr Ho's clinic which costs me 50 cents. Was glad that we were there for only a short while before we start our adventure at Yishun dam and Seletar Airbase.
*Clever leh, can point to the coin slot and ask me to slot in a coin for her!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Hee hee, the ride is moving!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Okie lah, give mummy a chance to take my pic!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Oh, a passing cat has caught Little Arielle's attention!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Ah-ha, gotach!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*I'm lost in my thoughts....* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*My bu-shuang look! Cos my ride has ended!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

1st stop is at Yishun dam. This place is a happening place especially in the night. How I know? Cos this is not the first time I am here. We have passed by a few times during those days when we were still staying in Punggol. But we din really get out of the car. Today we did. Little Arielle was very excited and she was happily roaming around. Had to follow her closely else she would fall off the slope - dangerous leh! Weather was superb as the rain has just stopped. It was windy and cooling. Wow best man! Took the chance to snap some shots of Little Arielle and XP with the beautifuly background (includes sea and green)! Of course not forgetting the few CRVs that came together!

*The CRV formation!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*What a nice background! Got the sky, the trees and the sea!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

2nd stop is at Seletar Airbase. Well, this is the 2nd time I have been here. Similarly the last round we din get off the car. This time round, we did as all of us wanted to grab the fresh air around and took some nice photos before they closed off the airbase. This is to make way for the new commercial airport. Aiyah so sad! Such a scenic place is gonna be gone soon....Good things never last, so treasure them while you can!

*Wow, I love the lalang in the background!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Daddy + Little Arielle + CRV = ??? (Mummy hee hee)* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

We went further in as we wanna look for the famous Sunset Grill restaurant. Being hidden so deep in, I couldn't believe that it could attract so many customers. The owner was saying that you have to make reservations in advance if you are coming in a big group. Wat seh good business leh! We dun have the intention to eat there today. Basically to check out the place and to snap some pics!

Little Arielle was very happy as she had the whole area for her to run about. The air is good and the place is breathtaking. Wow, what a good way to spend Good Friday!

Enjoy the pics....

*Wow, a nice drawing of a plane on the road! Little Arielle is interested!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*This is one of my favourite pic of Little Arielle. Taken with 3 planes in the background* - Uploaded on 26 Mar 08

*I'm enjoying the breeze!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*My cute pose!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*I'm tired and lost???* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Hee hee, my cheeky smile!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*More formation!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Awesome!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Cool!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Daddy has found me a boyfriend hee hee!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*My "boyfriend" is scared of me, hee hee!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Trying to force a kiss hee hee, doings of modern baby girls!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08
*Aiyo, your skin is so smooth!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Hey, there's a mosquito on your face! Let me help you with it!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08
*Daddy seems to be enjoying more than I do??* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Now my turn to enjoy the ride!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

No comments: