Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Bump!

Aiyah that is the thing I wanna hear from my mama but I just heard it today again! Mama said that Little Arielle was running and not sure how it happened but she just fell. This clumsy little one is always experiencing bumps here and there.

Best of all, this "new" bump happen on the same old spot ~ right side of her forehead. I remembered I was just asking Dr Ho the other day about the lump on the right side of her forehead. She told me it would take probably 6months to a year to heal completely. I guessed with this "new" bump. It would probably take her years to recover!!

No comments: