Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Confirmed Liaoz!

At last, everything is finalised! We have confirmed the tickets to Japan and have requested for bassinet as well as post-weaning food for Little Arielle. This is going to be the first overseas trip for Little Arielle since birth! She is a lucky one to be able to fly so far at such a young age. I guessed all kids are fortunate now! Some of my colleagues' kids are already travelling overseas at an even younger age. Well, the disadvantage of them travelling at such a young age is that they would not remember that they have ever travelled to this country.

Nevertheless, it is going to be an exciting trip. We would be flying off on 7th Apr and we would only return on 19th Apr. Wanted to get a midnight flight at 1.10am but it's all fully booked. The only available flight is 8.25am. There are no other available dates cos some of us cannot make it on this date and some couldnt make it on the other. So it was after much coordination that we managed to get this flight! Was pretty worried that Little Arielle would get cranky on flight. I preferred a night flight because she can probably sleep through the night. Now that it is gonna be a morning flight, I am not sure if I can manage her for that 6 hours. Luckily my parents would be around to help out. Pray hard that she can be still in the flight. Got tips from an ex-stewardess to feed Little Arielle with milk when the plane is about to take off. This would help to relief some of the air pressure for her. Hopefully it will work for Little Arielle!

Hmm, 2 full weeks of stay in Japan! Wow, I think I won't wanna come back at that time! (I wish I could!). Well, long stay would also mean a lot of things need to be brought over. This is especially so for Little Arielle who needs to have her milk powder as well as her diapers. Have to ensure that she is well-clothed as it is pretty cold in Japan during April. I guessed there is a global change in weather that causes this difference. Wat seh, I wonder if I can cope with all the luggage full of stuff leh.

Though so, I think it should be quite exciting to pack her things! I think I better start early to ensure that I will not leave out any items for Little Arielle!

Next important thing to do is to change Yen. Sickening rate is on the high side recently. Hope that it would go low so that we can change more $$ hee hee!

No comments: