Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, March 9, 2008

So Nice to Hear Her Call Me Mummy!

Hee hee the only time that you can get a child do something according to your wishes is when you have something for her to eat!

This morning, as per my usual routine, we would be eating at my favourite fishball noodle stall. This is Little Arielle's favourite food ~ fishball. Took this chance to get her to call me "Mummy" instead of the usual "Mi-Mi" which sounds so orbit!

Oh she really called me "Mummy" and learnt how to say "fishball". So shiok to hear her call me that. It's a pity that I din get to record that down. Shall try the next time!

No comments: