Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Almost Succeeded

Tried to let Little Arielle sleep on her own last night. She managed to fall asleep on her mattress. Thought that finally I can have the bed to myself and my ang as it is indeed cramp to have 3 persons on a bed considering the fact that mine is only a queen size bed.


Just when I was about to doze off, I heard a bang and that made me jump off the bed! Alamak, Little Arielle has rolled off her mattress. Aiyo, luckily she is okie. No choice lor, I quickly carried her up and placed her between us. I guessed this is the safest place for her!

No comments: