Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, March 21, 2008

Tim Sum Again

Hee hee, I'm inspired by Cheryl and decided to have tim sum today. She told me yesterday that she might be bringing her parents for tim sum today. Not sure if she has done so but I did it with my parents and my family. *Say cheese!!* - Uploaded on 22 Mar 08

*Little Arielle in her Mickey Mouse long romper, all ready to go out. See how nice her hairdo is! Courtesy of XP!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

Had our buffet tim sum at Orient Ocean Restaurant which is located in Hotel Miramar. Made Little Arielle sit between her gong gong and po po. Hee hee so that I can eat in peace for a moment. She was more obedient today. Ate watever her gong gong feed her. Hmm probably her appetite is better with her gong gong around!

*See I'm a good girl, sitting patiently in the high chair!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Aiyah nothing to do, let's research on this bottle of medicated oil!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08
*Huh, you wanna take my tu-tu??* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Her "toys" on the dinner table ~ 1 spoon and 1 bowl* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

But soon, she has lost the patience to be confined in her high chair. Gong gong gotta quickly eat and carry her away.
*The start of her impatience....* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Looking expressionless!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

We were the few ones left to finish up the food. The food was okie but we were damn full leh. Had to force ourselves to finish the last few pieces! Oh my stomach is bursting!

*See how happy when she is not confined to a chair!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Do I look like a receptionist?? "How can I help you?"* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Last pic before we leave the restaurant. Hmm at least 1 pic to show that we did come here hee hee!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*1st time that we drive until no more petrol! Was so stressed up in the car cos I am afraid that I need to push it hee hee!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Took the opportunity to take pic of Little Arielle's fingers while XP is pumping petrol. Saw the dried skin on her fingers!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

*Hmm have to wait for the dried skin to drop off by itself!* - Uploaded on 29 Mar 08

No comments: