Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, March 24, 2008

Rashes?? Not Again??

Was home after work as usual. Saw mama applying medicated oil on Little Arielle's neck area, hands and legs. Realised that she started have red patches on these area. Next, I saw her rubbing her eyes and her eyes were all red.

I immediately asked mama if she has anyhow given her some food to eat again and she said NO. She suspected that the rashes developed due to her rubbing her body with her left hand (where her wound is not healed). I was really worried and hope that this is really the case. I would be applying caremel lotion for her when we get home. Hopefully, that would stop the rash and itch!

No comments: