Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Poor Baby!

It was 2am in the morning when Little Arielle was rolling to and fro on the bed. She sounded frustrated and she was whining away. Thought that she was hungry again and made some milk for her. She did finish the milk but she continued with the roll and whine after that.

Next, I saw her scratching herself vigourously and I immediately understand her frustration. Tried to put on a lot of calamine lotion for her so that it can help ease the itch. She was still feeling terrible and I really dun noe how else I can help her. I felt so upset and helpless at that time!

Finally, she managed to fall asleep after a long struggle. Hope that she gets better today!

No comments: