Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Favourite Food & Phrase

As per the usual routine, we had fishball noodle at the usual stall that we patronise. Hee hee, it's only today that I realised that the name of the stall is "Da Di Yu Yuan Mian". "Da Di" as in big brother. Hmm what a farnie name hahaha! Cannot recall when Little Arielle likes to eat fishball but she simply loves it. She can almost finish 1 ball by herself. But of course I did not allow her cos it's best to eat things in moderation! Hahaha one of the favourite phrase used by my friend Wendy Koh!

Other than having favourite food, this naughty little one likes to say "Bu Yao, Bu Yao". Alamak, sometimes, everything also dun wan! Making life difficult for me!

New word learnt today: Xia Yu (raining)

No comments: