Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not Sleeping Again!

Alamak, I really wonder where does Little Arielle attain so much energy. According to mama, she only sleeps twice in a day. Once in the morning and the other time in the afternoon. And yet, she can stay awake until 11pm+ almost daily.

Worst still, she is not stationary and likes to move around touching this and that. Sometimes, she would start pulling things off the bookshelf and make the whole place very messy. I really get very irritated and tired when she does this. Sometimes, I can't help it and I would scream my head off!

I wonder what happens when we are on the flight to Japan. It's gonna be a morning flight and does it mean that she would be even more energetic?? Oh no! I cannot imagine!

No comments: