Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Huh! Cannot Cancel My Purchase?

Well this is the result of being KS. The whole story goes, I ordered a piece of gymboree dress for Little Arielle with one of the BP organiser. Wanted to get size 2T but there isn't anymore left for pre-order. Tried 3T and she also dun have. In the end, I had to order 4T. It may sound ridiculous to get size 4T (usually for 4 years old) when my girl is only coming to 18months. But too bad, I can't resist it cos the dress is so sweet (see pic to understand my feelings hee hee)! So I was thinking, no fish, prawn also can and proceeded to place my order!

*This is the ultra sweet dress that I was talking about! Swee hor!* - Uploaded on 21 Mar 08

Today, I chanced upon another BP organiser selling the same item but with the size that I want. Of course I proceeded to order from her and I want to drop my order from the existing organiser that I initially ordered from.

Hmm, so sad, she din allow me to cancel as she said that once order is confirmed and payment is made, customer is not allowed to cancel the order. So sad leh....She suggested to get another mummy to take over the order. Huh....where to find this other mummy leh??

No comments: