Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, September 5, 2008

23rd Month @ Parkway

I always made it a point to bring Little Arielle out monthly on the 5th! As such, it's not an exception today.

As usual, we picked up her at my mama's place and XP decided to bring her to Parkway. Hmm first time putting her the clips that I have bought for her as well as her Pediped shoes! I must have been really tired until I fell asleep in the car while we were on our way there. It has been a while since we last visited this shopping mall.Hmm must cure our hunger first before we start walking around.

We had ba kut teh at the foodcourt. It's indeed yummy and you get to have free flow of refill! Little Arielle was busi eating rice and of course dirtying herself!

After dinner, we must of course exercise to have our food digested. Walk around the mall and took the chance to take more shots of Little Arielle!

There's the pic! - Uploaded on 19 Sep 2008

No comments: