Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Possessed!

Oh no, I think I must have been possessed leh! I 1 shot placed order for 6 pieces of dress for Little Arielle.

Jiat lard lah, online shopping is burning a hole in my pocket! But I just cannot resist the sweet thingy leh! Especially when I thought how nice it would look on Little Arielle. Hmm, in total have spent $91.39 on these dresses. Online shopping is becoming part of me until I can stay at home even during weekends. Shopping in malls doesn't give me that kind of attraction anymore. I can get nicer and cheaper stuff online. But of course, I would sometimes like to go out and take a breather hee!

Look at the nice dresses that I have ordered!

*Blue Polka Dot Dress* - Uploaded on 18 Sep 2008

*Sweet Pink Carters Dress* - Uploaded on 18 Sep 2008

*Cute Minnie Mouse Ruffle Legs Onesies* - Uploaded on 18 Sep 2008

*Blue Navy Dress* - Uploaded on 18 Sep 2008

*Pink Flower OshKosh Dress* - Uploaded on 18 Sep 2008

*Sweet Pink OshKosh Dress* - Uploaded on 18 Sep 2008

No comments: