Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Expensive Toothpaste

It is only children in this society that gets to enjoy all the luxury! Hmm, so are we spoiling them? Well, I really dun noe? Only know that I just spent $9.90 today on a 40g toothpaste for Little Arielle! Wat seh, $9.90 can at least get me 2 tubes of Darlie 250g toothpaste lor!


The brand - First Teeth is recommended by my colleague, Irene. She bought a lot of tubes and I tap on her so that we can save a bit of shipping costs as she purchased online. She said that this brand of toothpaste is selling at $13+ in Singapore! Wat seh, I already complain when I got it at $10, let alone $13!!!


Oh well, the following is what the toothpaste promises:


- no flouride or saccharin (dun noe wat is it??)
- no abrasives or soap
- no artifical preservatives
- safe to swallow
- contains natural milk enzymes


Well, the milk enzymes is said to help reduce bacteria in plaque film and fight early tooth decay. It also provides safer cleaning of the baby's teeth and gums. Sounds damn good right??

*Here's how the toothpaste looks like!* - Uploaded on 11 Sep 2008

Anyway, 算了吧! This is the result of a one-child policy! Dun dote on her then dote on who leh hee! Well, I know a bit lame lah! This shouldn't be the reason hee. But since she needs to use it. might as well get a good one for her!


Hopefully it would make her brush her teeth diligently. Will start this weekend then!

No comments: