Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, September 7, 2008

Strong Stamina

XP decided to pack our stuff which is still sitting in Jerome's house. His house is sold and we would need to vacate our things from there. It was a tiring procedure and I literally took hours to pack. Probably it's because I'm allergic to dust and so was sneezing away while doing the packing. The job was more tedious as I had to jagar Little Arielle while doing the work. Being young and energetic, she was practically touching this and playing with that. Aiyo, I almost died lor!

Best part is, she had such good stamina that she din sleep until 5.30pm. That means she was awake for the past 9 hours as she woke up at 8.30am today!

Steady lor....

No comments: