Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School for Little Arielle

XP decided to take a drive to our new house to check out the progress of the construction. Suddenly, he asked me if there are any good schools in Marine Parade. So I pointed to the right and said,"Tao Nan". He said that he is not referring to primary school but rather schools suitable for Little Arielle's current age.

Oh, I'm so happy when he finally decided to let Little Arielle attend school. So I took the chance to quickly tell him that one of his friend's girl is also gonna attend playground in Jan09. She is a few months older than Little Arielle and according to her mother, it would be a 2 hours session daily and that would cost about $200.

Hmm, I guessed should really start looking around for such schools in Tampines for Little Arielle. Seems like most people have already started to register their kids for next year's intake. I better start doing something too!

No comments: