Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mni Breakfast Gathering

It wasn't easy to arrange for this meet up this morning but I am glad that we managed to work things out.

Sway Lee aka Rachel was my poly 1st year friend and I am happy to say that we managed to stay in touch despite the fact that she has migrated to Australia! Still remember those days that she doesn't put on skirts and insist on wearing pants/jeans wherever she goes! Right now, she is a certifed mummy with good household skills hee! I should start learning from her liaoz hee!

Anyway, she's back in Singapore with her 1 year old gal, Ellie for 3 weeks. I always make it a point to arrange for a meet up whenver she is back in Singapore! This time around, I included Mdm Koh and family in.

Due to the fact that we all had something on today, we managed to squeeze in some time in the morning to meet up. So this means that it has gotta be as early as 8.30pm. Well, bo pian lor, for the sake of good old friends, early also must wake up right! Little Arielle was most uncooperative this morning! Not sure if it is because she din have enough sleep and therefore was very grouchy. She refused to get dressd and cried at the slighest moment! Alamak, I almost died lor! It took me a while to finally leave the house and luckily, we ain't too late for the meet up.

All of them were waiting for us hee! Pai seh hor! We had breakfast at Cafe Cartel and managed to catch up with one another. Time flies....Mdm Koh had 2 boys liaoz while Sway Lee and I each had a girl. Missed those days where we were always playing like nobody's business and now, we have all upgraded to be mummies liaoz hee! Sometimes, still cannot believe that I'm a mother hahahaha!
*I love bread too!* - Uploaded on 12 Sep 2008

*Bio-ing the plate of papaya* - Uploaded on 12 Sep 2008

Din have the chance to take a group photo but managed to take these "little angels" in action!
*Where's Kayden?* - Uploaded on 12 Sep 2008


*4 devils in disguise! Front row (left to right) - Kyan, Ellie and Kayden. Little Arielle behind Ellie* - Uploaded on 12 Sep 2008

Till the next meet up, Sway Lee and gal!!

No comments: