Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thank You, Ching!

Sometime ago, I saw Mummy Ching's post on the huggies tent and loved it very much. Gotta know from her that she has redeemed the item by submitting 6 of her huggies diaper labels. I got excited as Little Arielle is also wearing huggies diaper. So I quickly went to their website to take a look at the redemption criteria.

Alamak, they only allowed Huggies Pull-Up Pants and Huggies Ultra's labels which is not what Little Arielle is wearing lor. Tried to post online to see if there are any kind souls to give me the labels for free and realised that there are so many other mummies asking for the same thing! Oh my, forget it man!

Well, kinda forgot about this matter when along came Mummy Ching who asked me if I managed to get the labels and I sadly said,"No" She said that she has extras and would like to give it to me. Wow, I was so happy! Thanks Mummy Ching! That's really nice of u hee! I seems to be more excited than Little Arielle!

*Application form* - Uploaded on 11 Sep 2008
*Important item - diaper labels!* - Uploaded on 11 Sep 2008

No comments: