Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Cake is Ordered

Finally got this important task done. Called Prima Deli's hotline this morning and spoke to one of their staff. Managed to get everything clear about how they work. Under their Dial-a-Cake service, you will get a 15% discount if you use UOB card for payment. However, there would be a delivery charge incurred. So it's as good as no discount. In order to waive the delivery charge, there is a current promotion whereby if you use Citibank card, you would enjoy complimentary delivery but there will be no further discount given. The best part is you cannot use UOB card for payment and opt for self-collection. They must definitely earn the delivery fees from you!


Aiyo so much hassle leh so in the end, I decided to order directly from the store instead. They will still give you a 10% discount if I use UOB card and there is one outlet in Century Square so at least I dun have to spend petrol going to their outlet.


Instead of choosing the original one that Little Arielle has picked, we decided to opt for another design cos the staff told me that 1.5kg can feed around 16-22 pax! Wat seh, they must be joking man! I only got 7 of us! How to finish up such a big cake leh? If I were to ask my parents and siblings to eat over a few days, I guessed they would probably get sick of it.


So in the end, I took another design which only requires a minimum of 1kg. That is good enough cos it's supposed to be for 10-15 pax. At least it's better than 16-22 pax lor!
*The chosen cake* - Uploaded on 05 Oct 2008


Was recommended by the counter staff to take truffle. She said it's nicer. Yeah, sure is lor! Cos you gotta pay another $6 per kg. So in the end, total payment after the discount is $40.92.


Well, okie lah, cos it's for my darling daughter's birthday so I dun mind to pay more if it's gonna taste nicer. Can't wait to see her expression on her birthday!

*Receipt to show proof of purchase! Hahaha!* - Uploaded on 05 Oct 2008

No comments: