Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, September 7, 2008

Record Breaker

It has been a long time since I last slept for 12 hours! I kinda of cannot believe it myself too. It has been difficult to sleep for that long for me cos time is always not enough for me to use. But it was really a tiring day yesterday, so much so, the 3 of us slept at 8pm. Hmm so Little Arielle is able to sleep that early after all!

She shall have this kind of early bedtime treatment when we move into our new house. Although it may be late to start such discipline for her, but I guessed it's late than never! She has too many distractions in my PIL's house. So hopefully, she can sleep early without any distractions by then! Then her dark circles will be gone and I will have more time for myself and perhaps I can sleep early too!

No comments: